The Pinterest and SEO Power Couple Strategy Session
Pinterest isn’t just pretty pictures to mindlessly scroll through. It’s become a digital marketing powerhouse and the relationship between Pinterest marketing and search engine optimisation is becoming more evident than ever.
With more than 442 million monthly active Pinterest users who want to find what they love, it’s no wonder that Pinterest is demanding fresh, new pin images that link to valuable content that is rich and optimised to give Pinterest users the best experience possible.
Funnily enough, this is also what Google wants too.
Ok, so this is all well and good. But if you’re struggling to get your head around exactly how to make the Pinterest and Google Gods happy, then it’s time to book in.
During this power couple strategy session, you’ll get the specific details you need to leverage Pinterest & SEO with ease, to grow your audience and drive more organic traffic to your site.
- Audit of your backend SEO (including mobile responsiveness, site loading speed, size analysis, image optimization, and basic technical audit)
- Analysis of your website useability and overall user experience
- Review of your overall SEO strategy
- SERP analysis and backlink profile for your site
- Overview of current organic ranking keywords (keywords that are attracting traffic to your site)
- Review and audit your Pinterest account
- Review of your overall Pinterest SEO strategy
- Competitor SEO and Pinterest Analysis (for 3 competitors)
- Review your current content strategy
- Customised content, Pinterest, and SEO strategy plan with actionable steps to improve your Pinterest and SEO strategy, help grow your audience, and drive traffic to your website organically
- 1:1 recorded 90-minute strategy session, where we’ll look at your SEO and Pinterest audits, your current strategies, and my recommendations
- Ongoing support and follow up
*All prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST.