Pinterest Audit and Strategy + Coaching Session
If you are on Pinterest but you are not quite sure how to actually leverage for business then it’s time to build a strategy!
My Pinterest Audit, Strategy and Coaching session is build to give you some clarity, an account audit, a strategy, and the knowledge so that you can create your own Pinterest marketing success story.
You’ve got a Pinterest account, you’ve spent some time on the platform, and you’ve watched other people have success, so you know that it is possible.
But, how? No-one is giving away their secrets to success. And who has time to waste on a strategy that isn’t going to work for your customer?
Even though you have been using the platform, creating pins, and putting in time and effort – the results just aren’t there. And, you probably feel like you have no idea what you are doing, or where to even start.
Let’s give you some clarity, an account audit, a strategy, and the knowledge so that you can create your own Pinterest marketing success story.
What you’ll get from your powered-up Pinterest audit and strategy session:
- An audit of your Pinterest business account, I’ll find the gaps, generate ideas, and help turn your Pinterest frown upside down.
- A free pass! You can bypass the countless hours of researching and self-directed learning to become a Pinterest expert so that you can spend that time with your clients and your precious family instead
- A custom Pinterest strategy from an experienced Pinterest Strategist, plus follow up support and much more.
Your Pinterest Audit, Strategy and Coaching session includes:
- Comprehensive review and audit of your Pinterest business account
- Detailed checklist of actionable steps to take to optimise your Pinterest account
- List of 10 Pinterest keywords you can use to optimise your Pinterest account
- Recommendations for your content strategy
- Customised Pinterest strategy to help grow your audience and drive traffic to your website
- Access to my Pinterest tool kit which includes recommended tools and resources that I use to manage my client’s Pinterest accounts
- 5 curated Pinterest templates that you can use to design your own pins.
- 1-Hour recorded 1:1 coaching and strategy session, where we’ll go through the audit, strategy, and recommendations
- 2 weeks of ongoing support and follow-up via email for 2 weeks after the video session
- Upload/set up audiences in the Pinterest Ads tool
- Set up of Tailwind scheduling tool (client to supply Tailwind account)
- Creation of a Pinterest keyword bank/swipe file
- Access to my Pinterest toolbox to help you or your assistant manage your own Pinterest account
If this service is not quite what you are looking for, explore my other Pinterest services here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.