What’s the first thing you say when you don’t know something? Google it! Same goes when your customers are trying to find exactly what you provide.
So, there’s a big problem if you’re not ranking highly in search engine results. You’re missing valuable opportunities to connect with those who want your help.
Ugh, one more thing to research, right?
Not at all. Rather than adding hours & hours to your to-do list, use my SEO expertise instead.
I’ll review your current Search Engine Optimisation strategy and show you how to rise up those rankings.
SEO Health Check
You know what SEO can do for your business, but you don’t know where to start! Or maybe you’re already getting help with your SEO from an agency, but you aren’t sure if you are getting bang for your buck..
You need someone to quickly check over things and point you in the right direction. And you want to do this in the most affordable way possible.
Well, that’s where my SEO health check comes in!
When you book an SEO health check you get specific, actionable feedback from me. I’ll let you know the SEO gaps on your most important page – the homepage, get the lowdown on which keywords you are already ranking for, and then give you some recommendations on how you can improve your SEO moving forward, all in an easy-to-watch video.
- Health check of your homepage SEO (including mobile responsiveness, site speed, and site size)
- Basic review of your local SEO
- Overview of your current ranking keywords (up to 50 keywords)
- Overview of your domain authority, and backlink profile
- My top 5 recommendations to improve your SEO
- All presented in an easy-to-follow video overview
- Customised SEO audits available to suit your situation at additional costs
Do-Your-Own SEO with my Full SEO Audit and Strategy Session
Ah, SEO. You know the term, but haven’t had the time to invest in finding out how to hack it.
Well, therein lies a problem in itself. There isn’t just a shortcut or a way to simply hack SEO.
Search Engine Optimisation isn’t one single tool or step – you need an overall strategy and plan that covers your website, Pinterest, socials, and more.
The good news is, this is where I come in!
By booking a full SEO Audit, I’ll find all of the holes in your current strategy (with absolutely no judgment!), get the lowdown on how you rank against your competitors, and then we’ll have a one-hour strategy session so you know the next steps to take to nail your SEO.
Through this, you’ll gain insight on how to:
- Know the keywords that matter for your business
- Rank against your competitors
- Increase the visibility & trust of your website
- Rise up the search engine rankings
- Direct more of the lovely customers you want to your site – yes please!
- Audit of your SEO on 3 pages of your website (including mobile responsiveness, site loading speed, size analysis, plus technical SEO)
- Review of your website useability and overall user experience
- Review of your content on 3 pages of your website (including your overall website copy, images, videos, blogs, and calls to action)
- SERP and domain authority overview, plus a backlink profile for your site
- Overview of current organic ranking keywords
- Review of your competitor’s SEO including domain authority (for 3 competitors)
- In-depth review of your local SEO, and Google My Business profile
- A customised SEO strategy plan
- All presented in a curated report, and a 1:1 power hour Zoom session (recorded), where we’ll go through your audit and my recommendations for actionable steps to improve your SEO
- Ongoing support and follow up for 1 month after the video session
Done-for-you SEO Services
- SEO Accelerator – I will optimise individual web pages on your website to improve your ranking in the search engine results (aka Google). Optimisation includes competitor analysis, keyword analysis and research, fixing of minor usability and technical issues, application of keywords in all the right places across individual web pages, optimisation of local SEO to get you found locally, review of your Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google My Business, and recommendations for advanced usability and technical issues.
*All prices are in AUD.